Today we are presenting some wonderful information related to you with New Year, hope you will like it very much.
1) The world’s first New Year Babylonian people had made about 4,000 years ago.
2) If the crime bureau reports, then most of the vehicle is stolen as compared to any other holiday on New Year’s Day.
3) About 62% of people in the world pray this day.
4) Today, in Italy all people wear red colored underwear, they consider it auspicious for the whole year.
5) The date of New Year in China keeps changing every year. The date of New Year in China falls between January 21 and February 20.
6) Nearly 1 billion people watch TV on the day of New Year.
7) Nearly 4% of the world’s population go out today.
8) Only 21% of people in the world fall asleep before midnight.
9) In the old time, on the first day of the new year, people who first used to see him or her dad did so, so on this day people lived mostly close to their family members.
10) Today, people take new resolutions.